Planet Zoo - 1.10.2 Update Notes
This update contains many more bug fixes and updates.
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Expanded terrain requirements of Przewalski's horse (increased maximum sand tolerance) and the Bactrian camel (increased maximum soil tolerance) to allow their terrain needs to overlap for maximum welfare in mixed species habitats
- Adjusted Reindeer temperature range to be slightly more tolerant of cold temperatures, and slightly more tolerant of warmer temperatures. Our research showed deer from colder climate zones such as Reindeer and Moose struggle with regulating temperature in warmer weather, so ensure there are enough coolers and shelter in their habitats to keep these animals comfortable when the sun is coming out!
- Fixed an inconsistency between Sun Bear's Zoopedia tab and its education board regarding Biomes
- Fixed audio being mismatched for Bactrian Camel Juvenile during interaction with Hanging Grazer Feeder
- Fixed an issue where keepers would not feed starving animals
- Transport rides
- Restored the Steam Train wheels so they are now part of the flexicolour system again
- Fixed an issue where keybind icons in the help UI would become out of alignment when swapping between topics
- Fixed an issue where plant habitat coverage can be over 100%
- Fixed the options for an animal sometimes disappearing from the Animal Storage UI when browsing the list
- Fixed an issue with animals sometimes not being able to be traded in Franchise mode
- Removed the sandbox toggles that were still visible in some challenge scenarios
- Fixed a hang when opening the genealogy menu