Join Bernie Goodwin on an epic Arctic adventure and explore new challenges, animals, and more! Alongside two new Scenarios in which you face new challenges as a zoo manager, there are four new animals and over 200 scenery pieces to make your parks as cool as ice.
- Wondrous New Scenarios
- Norway: Head over to the Scandinavian fjords of Norway to build up a remote animal sanctuary – bring new Arctic animals to your zoo, tend to their needs, and ensure their habitats are suitable!
- Mexico: Expand on an existing zoo that’s looking to bring a touch of frost to its guests. Your challenge will be to keep native Arctic animals comfortable in a challenging hot climate!
- Exclusive Arctic Animals
- Charm and educate your zoo guests with four brand new Arctic animals: the Polar Bear, Reindeer, Arctic Wolf, and Dall Sheep – all four species come with new challenges and specific needs, so be sure to check the Zoopedia for tips on how to keep them happy and healthy.
- Over 200 New Scenery Pieces
- Cover your park in a blanket of snow, design an ice sculpture, or build your very own Scandinavian village – there are over 200 new building, scenery, and foliage pieces to choose from and get creative with!
Planet Zoo: Arctic Pack is available to purchase from Steam and the Frontier Store for £7.99 ($9.99, €9.99). You’ll need to have the Planet Zoo base game (sold separately) in order to download and play this additional content.
For further discussion about the Planet Zoo: Arctic Pack please visit our forums.